Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yummy Baked Beans

Lately, I have been to quite a few potlucks or get-togethers.  My favorite (and easiest) thing to make is baked beans.  These aren't your average baked beans, these are yummy goodness on your plate.  If you are looking for healthy, you won't find it here.  I am a Paula Deen type of cook.  Everything is better with a cup of sugar or butter!

When we have church potlucks, my friend's husband asks which line to get in for my baked beans.  I'm thankful for that compliment, since there is a lot of good food on those tables and my baked beans are his priority!

There is nothing I hate more than taking a dish to share and coming home with half of it still in the casserole.  This is not the case with these baked beans.

Yummy Baked Beans Recipe
1 28oz can Bush's Original Baked Beans
1 Tablespoon mustard
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup real bacon bits

Combine all ingredients and pour into a 8 x 11.5" casserole dish.  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour until nice and bubbly.  These baked beans will be thick and gooey.  Enjoy!

The picture doesn't do them justice, but you get the idea!

I hope that you enjoy these baked beans as much as my friends and family do!  Please comment and let me know how they turn out for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back