Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ruffled Candy Corn Shirts

It's no secret, I'm not a seamstress.  I'm just not good at it.  That being said, when I put my mind to something, I almost always succeed.  Well, I saw a beautiful candy corn ruffled shirt and was inspired enough to make 6!

These are our sweet friends, Zoe and Aubrey, sporting their shirts.


The inspiration for these came from Positively Splendid.

My shirts have a larger candy corn and a lot more ruffles.  I didn't plan it that way.  It just happened.

Here's Mariella.  I think Sweet Mariella must have deleted the picture I had of GraciAnn wearing hers.  Strange things happen when Mariella plays with my phone.  UGH!  Well, since Princess GraciAnn is sound asleep, I'll add the picture next time she wears it. 

Thank you Positively Splendid for inspiring me to make these shirts I postively love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back