Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grand Opening of Jill's Etsy Shop!

After much research into opening shops, taxes, business licenses and such, I am excited to tell you that I have FINALLY opened up an Etsy Shop!


Thankfully, I opened just in time for the holidays! Consider buying handmade for the upcoming holiday season.  You will not regret it and the recipients will love their personalized gifts.

Please go visit and look around.  Tell me if I missed anything that you would like me to list.  If there is something I've made on the blog that you like, I can make a special listing for you.  I would love it if you would Heart (favorite) my shop!

Everything I have in the Etsy shop is custom made and personalized to meet your needs!

Tell me what you think!

Happy Shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back