Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Lone Red Heart

Do you need a fifteen minute-start to finish craft project?
Here's one that I made using things I had on hand.
Here's what you need:
A shadow box frame, background paper, a glue stick, 11 hearts in one pattern (I chose black and white), and 1 red heart with the names of your family members written on it.

First, I covered the backboard of the shadow box with glue and applied my background paper. I placed a piece of wood on it to help keep the edges down flat. 

Using my Silhouette, I cut a page of 2" hearts-12 fit on an 8.5x11" page. I also cut a page of red ones, but just needed one for this project.

I folded all the black and white hearts in half and attached them to the background paper using a glue stick. I like the three dimensional look.

I wrote our names on the red heart and attached it (without folding it) to the background paper, with the glue stick.

I put the frame back together and I was done.

Quick projects are great, every now and again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back