Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

One of My Favorite Thanksgiving Decorations

Another repost from last year....It's too good not to share again!

....and yet another copycat turkey craft!  While visiting http://undermypolkadotumbrella.blogspot.com/ I saw she had a guest post of another fabulous little turkeyhttp://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/11/creative-guest-2x4-turkey-by-craft.html  Here's my version:



I did a couple of things differently.  Not that I recommend to.  I simply forgot to buy feathers so the feather isn't attached to my paint stick.  I also forgot to attach the ribbon before gluing the paintstick to the 2x4.  I use Elmer's wood glue and there was no pulling apart the wood.  I simply attached a bow with hot glue.  I also decided not to put the brown square behind the feathers.  I used different colored popsicle sticks and thought it looked kind of neat in the back. Cutting popsicle sticks with scissors isn't easy.  After making 9 of these, my finger was pretty sore.  I am so happy with the result and think it was well worth the effort!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back