Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yummy Pizza Dip Recipe

I am going to share with you a super easy and yummy pizza dip recipe.  This recipe can be personalized to include all your favorite pizza toppings.

In a 8 x 11.5 casserole dish or a square casserole dish, spread 8 ounces of softened cream cheese over the bottom of the dish.

Spread a layer of your favorite pizza sauce over the cream cheese.

Sprinkle mozzarella cheese to fully cover the sauce.

Top with chopped up pepperoni.  We are simple and stop here. You can add as many toppings as you like.

Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly.

We like to serve this dip with tortilla chips.  This is always a crowd pleaser and a simple appetizer to prepare in a hurry.

Here is the recipe if you would like it without the pictures.

Pizza Dip Recipe


8 ounce softened cream cheese
Pizza sauce of choice
Mozzarella cheese
Chopped up pepperoni
Other pizza toppings of your choice

In a 8 x 11.5 casserole dish or a square casserole dish, spread 8 ounces of softened cream cheese over the bottom of the dish.  Spread a layer of your favorite pizza sauce over the cream cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese to fully cover the sauce. Top with chopped up pepperoni.  We are simple and stop here. You can add as many toppings as you like.  Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly. We like to serve this dip with tortilla chips.  This is always a crowd pleaser and a simple appetizer to prepare in a hurry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 comments:

  1. Hmmmm sounds good to me! I have a party to attend next week and this is likely the dish I am bringing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this my may in my future. Thank you for sharing this "Yummm"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... my mom makes a similar dip. Very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. so simple, but it looks SO good! thanks for sharing! i'm a dip lover.. :)

    found you via whipperberry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! It does look super fast and easy! Would love if you shared this on our Fancy This Fridays link up at Truly Lovely! http://trulylovelywiththelaneysisters.blogspot.com/2011/05/fancy-this-fridays-26-and-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. so I can just grab a fork and eat it as is right?!?!?!?! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Looks good. I have lots of pasta sauce I need to use too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so yummy!!!! I LOVE pizza so this looks like a need to try

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I bet this would be awesome with some garlic breadsticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no I need some now!! I'd love for you to link up!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/05/wow-me-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks great! I am always looking for new creative recipes and this is definitely one! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds AWESOME!!! Thanks!

    Hope you can come see me at http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow....this looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :) following you from I heart naptime! Have a great weekend!

    --Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. that looks soooooo yummy! will have to try that out! stop over and say hi sometime :) andiejaye @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I'm reading this recipe and looking at the pictures and drooling at 10 in the morning! I could eat pizza everyday...so I must make this one...super easy and not a lot of time to put together...yummy! Please come over and link this up to my party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh...I am so hungry and this looks sooooo good. I can't wait to try this! Thank you for sharing it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad I clicked over from I Heart Naptime! This looks wonderful. I'll grab the ingredients and try it this week. We love simple recipes and dips!!

    Hope you can come say hi at my little blog sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks wonderful! I am definitely bookmarking it so we can make it sometime. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gosh, this looks deelish! and seems easy enough that even i can do this! yes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's Thursday at 1:10 am and I WANT to eat this. Thanks for sharing . It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments. I hope that you enjoy the recipe and put your own spin on it. I will definitely have to try the garlic breadsticks with it!

    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  23. I featured you!! Come grab a button!!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/06/foodie-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. THANKS so much for sharing this on Fancy This Fridays!!! Check it out!!! We featured this yummy on our Fancy This Features post today!!! Hope you'll pop over to grab a button and see if you won the giveaway! :) http://trulylovelywiththelaneysisters.blogspot.com/2011/06/fancy-this-features-27-and-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. lol. After a whole year, this recipe still looks cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back