Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week 9/22

It has been another great week on Pinterest.  I am amazed at all the wonderful things I can find on there.  I used to follow over 100 blogs, but I just don't have the time to keep up with them.  Pinterest helps me find the best of the best!
Love this jacket, I think my sweet Anna would look precious in this for the winter!  I need to get the pattern.


What a cute way to give a gift for a bridal shower!  I am sure if you made this you would get the award for the best gift!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake  
This is very similar to some dump cake recipes I have.  I love this one for the fall.

I've seen these decoupaged clipboards before and need to hang some in my craft room.  My many to-do lists might get accomplished or at least look pretty, right?

DIY Mood lighting for your kitchen!  I've wanted to do this for years.  I hate the overhead lighting.  I know I could do this, but my husband wouldn't like how I rig it!

DIY Fabric Storage Boxes.  Who doesn't need more storage?

Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Apple Cider Frosting- Do I need to say more?

Mini Envelope Tutorial.  I wish I had this last year before we made our Thanksgiving Advent Calendar. Much cheaper to do this than to buy the envelopes at the store!


If you were featured, we would love for you to grab our button!




Don't forget if you would like an invite to Pinterest, just email me oursevendwarfs@gmail.com


Happy Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back