Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

CopyCat Crafting 5

I love Subway art.  You can find different interpretations of what Subway art is. I've decided it's things, randomly arranged, in one place. I spend huge amounts of time choosing fonts and arrangements of things.  Thank goodness there's a wonderful blogger that's done that for us! http://bunchofcraft.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-subway-art-printable.html She has it all ready for you to download and print. Voila!  How easy is that.  For $3 (the cost of the frame) I have this beautiful decoration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!

    I love your blog, theres so many great ideas! I'm your newest follower!

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back