Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crocheted Candy Corn

On our trip home to Kentucky, I finally got to make these cute decorative candy corns.  These have been on my list of things to make for about two years.  One nice thing about blogging about crafts is it makes me commit to making things I've been procrastinating on for years.  I think these will look cute amongst my mantle decorations next year.


Now that I finished these, I can end my obsession with candy corn for another year.  If you would like to make these, they are super easy.  Here is the link to the pattern:  Candy Corn pattern  If you make them, let me know.  I would love to hear about those of you who are equally obsessed with Candy Corn.  My second child seems to have the same affliction.  He took off a piece of it from my wreath when I was packing things away.  I guess the clear sealant didn't stop a 2 year old!

Bye Candy Corn, we look forward to seeing you next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! This would make a great "craft share". Hint hint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back