Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheap Decorating Idea

Here's to low cost, kid friendly, holiday decorating....CHEERS!

I have a bowl that normally sits on my dining room table.  It came with 4 large matching balls.  It needed some oomph for the holidays.  Since I placed a large poinsettia arrangement on my dining room table, I decided I could use the bowl to make a decoration, my kids could play with, that wasn't messy or dangerous and could be easily "fixed" when they were finished.
I bought 3 tubes of ornaments from Walmart for $1.00 a tube.  I chose colors that were in the table cloth I was placing under the bowl: a bright green, red, and gold. I dumped them in the bowl and within a minute I had what I was looking for: neat, kid friendly, decor.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back