Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Send a special message to someone from Santa!

Did you know that you could send a personalized video message from Santa? 

My sister sent the boys one last year and they loved it.  This year, my husband found it and sent it to the boys.  They want to watch it multiple times a day.

The message features a picture of your child (you upload), identifying items about them (hair, eyes, etc, and what toy they would like from Santa. You even can set it for Santa to tell the child whether he is being good or not.

In addition to that wonderful elf, this could be a great thing to help the kids behave till Christmas!

Check it out and let me know how much your kids or loved one likes it!


Now if I could only think of something that watches the kids and makes them well behaved the rest of the year.  I think I would be rich if I could come up with that!

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. We've done this for the past two years as well. I LOVE IT! I think it is amazing that something this cute is free! I cant wait to show Ryan his this year, he will be so excited to know that Santa knows he wants a BUZZ Lightyear toy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill we've done this the past two years too! Last year Lily was still a little too young to really "get" it. This year she about flipped her lid she was so excited.
    The rest of the year we use the police as the deterrent to bad behavior.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back