Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cottontail Candy Sign-The end of the Easter Signs, for this year!

This is my final Easter sign of the year.  My friend, Lesli, designed the sign on her Cricut.  After I applied the vinyl, I free handed jelly beans and painted them randomly.  It was another quick Easter decoration to make. 

I have 5 more Easter projects to do and very little time to do them.  None of the projects involve wood or paint. We'll see how it goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back