Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Recycling At It's Best

I used to throw away the negative part of the vinyl.  Not anymore!  I've learned it makes a great stencil.  In my earlier "Peace, Love, and Happiness" post, I showed you how I cut vinyl to put on the poles.  Well, I saved the stencil part of the vinyl, added some symbols and voila... I made more signs using scrap 1x4 wood.  All these materials are left over from other projects.  With just a little time, I was able to create a great gift.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back