Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Samy's Tutu

I have been making many tutus lately.  Many of Ryan's little girlfriends (that he has known since birth) had birthdays recently.  I have found that making tutus is a great way to personalize a gift and not something you can buy at the store.



Today's tutu was made for Samy, she is Amy's daughter (a dear friend to both Shannon and I).  Samy's birthday was in August.  After harassing Amy for awhile now, she sent me a picture of sweet Samy (love you Amy!).

Isn't she just beautiful!  Tall and blonde, her daddy should get prepared now for all the boys that will fall in love with her.


This tutu was made with a lilac color tulle.  I then wrapped the entire waistband with a white ribbon that had purple, green and blue polka dots.

Amy says that Samy loves her tutu and plays in it often.  I am so happy that she likes her birthday gift!

I have a couple more tutus to share with you in the next couple of weeks.  I also will be listing tutus in our etsy shop, that I promise is very close to opening!  Be on the lookout!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back