Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week 11/24

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that you are enjoying yummy food and the love of family and friends.  Remember your blessings this Thanksgiving!  Here is a bit of pinning enjoyment while you get your gobble gobble on! No food today, I figured you were getting your fill! (click the picture for more details)

Great tutorial for making your own DIY Photo Canvas


I know I can always use help in the bow department.  It is much cheaper to make them than to buy them!

Beautiful Crochet Blanket Stitch Tutorial

I love these built in bunk beds.  I think any guest would enjoy staying in these.  I know I would!

25 Pillow Tutorials

I love this idea for helping your kids remember who to pray for.

Great listing of when and what to use for the appropriate project!


If you were featured, we would love for you to grab our button!




Don't forget if you would like an invite to Pinterest, just email me oursevendwarfs@gmail.com


Happy Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back