Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Star Ripple Blanket, Hat & Slippers for a Baby Gift

In the midst of making all my Christmas gifts and opening up my shop, I made some baby gifts for my husband's cousin Shannon who was pregnant.  She has since had an adorable little girl Abby.  Abby came into this world a bit early but is doing great now.

I tried out a few new patterns for this baby gift.  I did a theme of Hot Rose, White and Gray (all I love this Yarn).  Let me show you all the cute items.


Here are all the cute items together.  Let me tell you about each of them.

Every little girl needs a pretty hat.  I made Abby a hat that is mainly Hot Rose with stripe and flower accents of the grey and white.
I've had this great hat pattern from RAKJ Patterns (Cassie Hat) for a long time and didn't get a chance to make it till now.  I am sure Abby will look precious in it.

I love making slippers for babies.  They just look precious and I can't imagine any other shoes being more comfortable to their little feet.    This is called the Ava Slipper and can be found here.

Here is a picture of just the hat and slippers together.

This is my 51st baby blanket that I have made.  I love making baby blankets.  They are time consuming but it was one my most treasured items growing up and I want other children to have that as well.  This was a brand new pattern for me to try.  I found it on Pinterest and fell in love with the stripes.  Here was my inspiration (pattern can be found there too).
I think this is a great looking set.  I think the blanket would make a great photography prop as well.

Here is the blanket all folded up and the hat and slippers on top.

What do you think?  I know I will be making this blanket again.  It is just too pretty.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back