Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine's Day: In case you missed it!

It is almost the end of January, can you believe it?  Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I love Valentine's Day for telling all those that I cherish how much I love them.  I think like all holidays that Valentine's Day is even more special with kids!

I had a ton of fun making Valentine's Decorations last year.  In case you missed anything, I wanted to share the links with you.  I have some new crafts to share as well, but I don't want you to miss out on some easy crafts from last year either.


I made each of my little sweethearts a personalized mailbox for their special treats.


I make these every year for our church small group and for a teacher's gift.  Who doesn't like yummy chocolates?

These were very easy to make.  I have seen these hearts this year on Pinterest with names on them which is another cute idea.

I have included the pattern and you can make individual hearts or make it into a garland.  It adds a special touch to your decor.

Have fun creating some hearts with your kids.  Pipe cleaners, water and borax make these cute crystallized hearts!

I can't wait to show you what I am up to this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back