Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Personalizing Pre-Fab Picture Frames

These cute heart frames were $1.99 each at Hobby Lobby (unfinished).
They came very plain but it was easy to make them fabulous!

I painted the edges of the heart and the frame pink to give it the finished look.

I Mod Podged paper on the frame.

After the Mod Podge dried, I hot glued a variety of ribbons to the frames.

Finally, I hot glued scrabble tiles on the bottoms.
Now I just need to find the perfect pictures for the personalized frames.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back