Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jill's St. Patrick's Day crafts recap

In case you missed these posts last year, I wanted to provide you with some pictures and links to things I made last year.  I have a crocheted shamrock hair clip tutorial to show you in a couple of days too.

I created two different shamrock patterns, one is a 4 leaf clover and the other is a 3 leaf clover.  You can chain these together for a beautiful garland.


I also made a cute crocheted Leprechaun hat that can be hung as decoration.  I've provided the updated links so you can get the pattern for yourself.

Check back later this week to see the Crocheted Leprechaun Hair Clip Tutorial.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back