Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lamb Hat

Back in the fall a friend asked me to make her daughter a hat.  I gave her links to all my favorite pattern writers.  She found this adorable lamb hat pattern and asked me to make it.



Her little girl has a charcoal jacket that she wanted the hat to match.  Therefore, I did the hat all in charcoal grey (Vanna's choice), with a pink fuzzy yarn for the inside of the ears.  I think the hat turned out really cute.

If you are new to patterns, I would say this hat is more advanced.  Doing all the fur knots is quite laborious.  The end product is well worth the extra effort.

If you are interested in this hat or other items that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page.  Any specials will be posted on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back