Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gage's Blanket

Back in the fall I made a baby blanket for my husband's cousin's child, Gage (did you follow that?).  This family loves all things camouflage that is why I went with a hunter green.  I used my favorite yarn, I Love this Yarn from Hobby Lobby.

I used one of my favorite patterns.  It is from RAKJ Patterns.  It is called the Triple Stitch Blanket.  I love it as you can use just about any yarn and any size hook.  This blanket works up really quickly.  You can see another picture of one that I worked up in a bulky weight yarn here.



The lighting on this picture isn't as good, but it does show how nice and full the blanket works up.


If you are interested in this blanket or other items that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page to stay up to date.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back