Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Initial Earflap Hat

Awhile back, a friend of mine asked me to make an initial flower on an earflap hat for a baby gift.  She sent me some examples of what she liked from different hats but she wanted to use a variegated yarn.  She also wanted me to make a flower for the side with the baby's first initial sewn inside. I thought this was a really cute idea.


This was my first time using a variegated yarn and I was very happy with the results.  The yarn caused this adorable vertical striping.  I love the shades of pink and brown together.
Above is the side view where you can see the flower with the initial.  Below you can see more of the front of the hat.  

I'm thinking my sweet Anna needs a hat with her initial for the winter.  Here in Ohio we will use hats like this much more.

If you'd like to see more of the things I am making, you can check out my Facebook page or my shop.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. I want one for our baby boy!!!! But we need to choose a name first. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back