Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Second Course Cake

It has been a crazy busy week.  I'm beginning to wonder if life will slow down from here on out!  I do have a two week break before I start my third Wilton Cake Decorating Course.


Monday was my last class of my second course.  This last session I learned how to do the basket weave pattern and I decorated my cake with all my finished flowers.  I made way too many flowers, but at least I got the practice and I had many to choose from.

If you have ever wanted to learn how to decorate cakes.  I highly suggest taking the Wilton classes or find a local bakery that offers classes.

Below is my final cake.  The first picture is from the top and the second picture shows the flowers cascading down the side.



I thought I did a pretty good job for my first time doing basket weave.  I feel sorry for the lady who made my wedding cake.  I had four cakes that each had the basket weave.  It is very time consuming but it sure has a beautiful effect.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. You made some good points there. I did a search on the matter and found the majority of people will consent with your blog.

    shey
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back