Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rockstar hat

My friend's son is a little rockstar.  His bedroom has been rockstar and guitar themed since he was born.  It is really cute.

Back in the winter she asked me to make him a rockstar hat to keep his head warm.  I think it turned out really cute.




I made this in Jellybean color in I love this Yarn from Hobby Lobby.  If I made this again, I think I would make a much smaller guitar so that it could be seen on the side of the hat and not go over the top as much.  That is the fun of creating, you learn from mistakes and change things for next time.


If you are interested in any products that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my  products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page.  I have many new products coming out this Fall!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back