Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Copy Cat Christmas: Dry Erase Letters to Santa

I love the idea of Letters to Santa, but my kids are always changing their minds.  I don't like to write multiple letters for a 4 and 2 year old.  The other day I saw the cutest idea for Dry Erase Letters to Santa. I loved her frames and wanted to make some for my kids.

I didn't have time to run to IKEA so I went to Walmart and picked up there $3 frames.  I let the boys pick out what holiday scrapbook paper they wanted for their frame. Then I added the vinyl in Santa Sleigh Full font.  I may need to change my lettering to white vinyl so they can be seen better. 

Now I need to give the kids their markers and let them write down what they would like Santa to bring them. That should be fun and I am sure they will want to change it daily.  I hope the kids enjoy these for many years to come.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back