Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gift Idea: Growth Chart

Earlier this year, Shannon made me a beautiful growth chart for my sweet Anna.  Here is a picture of it in here room. I need to take a better picture of just it though!
Getting this growth chart, gave me the idea of making one for my Mom.  Every year at Christmas she takes the measurements of all the grand-kids.  She was mentioning at Thanksgiving that she wished it wasn't on the wall, but on something she could keep.  Aha!  Anytime she gives me an idea for a gift, I just on it.  Therefore, I made her a growth chart for measuring the grand-kids.  We just gave it to her today and she already has it hung up.
Here is a longer view of it.
If you are interested in making a growth chart for someone, here is a great tutorial on how to do so:  How to Make a Wood Growth Chart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back