Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Few Wedding Gifts

I promised to share with you some of the wedding gifts I made for my best friend's shower.  This is just 3 of them.  I have more to show you with tutorials and I am making some for the wedding this weekend!

The first one I made was a Menu Frame.  I love the scrapbook paper that I found for the background.  In case you missed how to make this Menu Frame, you can find the tutorial here.

I tried a new coaster for her (I have over 300 to use up).  This time I used some nice scrapbook paper and cut out a fancy S using the Silhouette.  You can easily print out a letter and cut it with an exacto knife.  If you want to learn how to make inexpensive coasters out of tiles, here is the tutorial.

I also gave her the Couple Mugs.  Here is the tutorial on how to make these.

These were all a hit with the ladies at the shower.  The other gifts were as well.  I can't wait to share each one with you!

Happy Crafting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back