Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Subway Art Horoscope Sign

For my daughter's teacher's birthday, I told her I'd make her a piece of subway art.  I thought she'd want something with her children's names, adjectives describing her, etc.  Instead she asked for a Pisces piece.  She wanted "positive" Pisces adjectives.  So, I did a little research and this is what I came up with.

If you'd like to make something similar, here's a link to a tutorial: http://www.oursevendwarfs.com/2010/11/making-subway-art-tutorial-2.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back