Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Interchangeable Wreath is Updated for Summer!


It's ready for the rest of summer!
See how easily I transformed  this interchangeable wreath!


Remember the adorable wreath our friend Amy created? Here are the directions: http://www.oursevendwarfs.com/2011/06/amys-post-awesome-interchangeable.html

I told her how beautiful her wreath was. I think I hinted.  Okay, maybe I begged.  Anyway, she made me one. YEAH!  I love it and can't wait to update it for every season.  It's so easy to transform.


I bought 9 flowers and 3 different scrap book papers.

I stacked the three papers together and traced the flowers on the paper. I cut them out.

I mod podged the paper on to the wooden flower.

 I used my scraper to smooth it out. I let them dry for about 30 minutes.

I put a coat of mod podge on top of the flower and I let it dry.

I then added another thick coat of Mod Podge since it's going to be outdoors and used for years to come.

I made 3 clusters of 3 flowers and hot glued them together.

I added velcro to the exsisting velcro on the wreath.

I peeled off the back of the velcro so it was sticky side up. This made attaching the clusters so much easier.

I then attached the clusters to the velcro.The velcro is stuck on the back of the clusters for easy removal.

The summer wreath is now displayed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back