Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Elmo & Cookie Monster Hats

Back in the spring, I worked up an Elmo hat for Ryan and Evan.  They love their hats.  My sister saw the hat and knew that my nephew would like one.  He loves Elmo!

After  a few months now, my sister has proven to be great advertising as she sent me an order for an Elmo hat and now a Cookie Monster hat.  I am always up for trying new things so I tried out the Cookie Monster hat for this order.

I love these cute hats.  I guess I need to try out some of the other Sesame Street characters as well.  These hats will be in our etsy store very soon!  Shannon and I have a goal to get our etsy store open as soon as possible, October 1 at the latest!  (If I put it in writing, I have to do it, right?)



 The Elmo Hat

The Cookie Monster Hat


Here is Evan giving his cheesy smile in his Elmo hat.

I find this picture hilarious as he is never serious, but this is right before he said "no more pictures!" I am sure I will be making him a Cookie Monster hat as well.  He is our little cookie monster after all!

Are there any other hats that you all would be interested in me selling?  I am trying to get my list together for the etsy shop.  Thanks for your feedback!

Happy Crocheting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back