Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Making a Bulletin Board that Blends with your Decor is EASY!

My new craft room needed a place for me to post ideas, for projects, I plan to create.  Of course, since it's in a craft room, the board needs to be somewhat crafty, right?
Here's my final project.  It took less than 10 minutes to create this one. Here's how...

I started with a 3x4 foot bulletin board.

I used just over a yard of the fabric I bought for my curtains and room accessories. (I haven't tackled those projects yet.)

I lined the fabric up around the board and pulled it snugly.

Using a staple gun, I stapled the fabric around the board.  I alternated sides to try to get my fabric straight around the board.

The board is ready to hang.

And, there it is!  Now, I just have to make the curtains, add a piece to the top of the board for decoration (I have a neat idea...) and get everything put away and my new craft room will be ready to use.  I can't wait!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back