Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Silhouettes

Here's another easy to make Halloween decoration!
I made this with things I already had on hand.  I LOVE when that happens!

Here's what I did....


I got a frame, divided in four slots.  It was stained a horrid red color.  The glass was missing.  It was here and paid for so it was going to be transformed and used!

First I painted it glossy black.

Then, using my mouse sander, I distressed it.

I used pewter glaze to give it that really old feel.

... and I stopped taking step by step pictures. UGH!  I hate it when I do that. I found four different Halloween colored background papers and cut them to fit the spaces. Using my Silhouette, I cut four Halloween silhouettes, on black velvet vinyl I got from Silhouette.  I simply stuck the vinyl on.

I honestly love how this turned out.  I certainly hope you are inspired.  There's more to come....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back