Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week 10/6

I now use Pinterest to plan for new meals and for appetizers.  I got some good ones recently and I am very thankful.

Crock Pot Cafe Rio Chicken-I made this last night and my family loved it.  I have never eaten at Cafe Rio so I don't know the comparison, but this was very tasty!





This is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen!  I will have to remember this for when Anna is older.  It is just too precious.  Can I do the adult version?


For any of you who would like to learn how to crochet, this blog is having crochet school and it looks like it is very thorough and easy.  She has some great tips and it just got started.


Here is a great witch hat for Halloween that you can make your first pattern if you are new to crochet.



Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad Knock-off - I love this salad from Applebee's.  I must try it, they said the dressing is exactly the same.  Yum yum!


Pumpkin Butter - I love Apple butter and I am sure I would love this.  I will have to try it and maybe gift it to a friend or two!

Another fantastic tutu.  What gal doesn't love Wonder Woman!


A tutorial for these beautiful glass pendant necklaces.  These would be fantastic gifts.  I want one!



If you were featured, we would love for you to grab our button!






Don't forget if you would like an invite to Pinterest, just email me oursevendwarfs@gmail.com


Happy Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. That chicken looks great! I love finding easy recipes on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link to Cafe Rio chicken doesn't show recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back