Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Jack O' Lantern Soap Dispensers

Last year I was browsing through Target and came across orange soap dispensers that were clearance for $1.  Any other time of year and I would have thought, "Orange soap dispensers, yuck." It was Fall though and orange is a main color for Fall decorations, so it got me thinking.


Since I had just got my Silhouette for my birthday, I was itchin' to make something using it. I decided to add some fun vinyl face shapes to my soap dispensers to make them jack o'lanterns.  The one in the middle is my least favorite, but it was a free shape and my kids like it.


I have one dispenser in each bathroom and one in the kitchen.  It makes washing hands a bit more fun and festive.

What creative things have you been transforming for Fall?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back