Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week 10/20

I'm realizing that it is much more effective to search on Pinterest than it is to use Google.  I find much better items and can look at exactly what I want.  Anyone else with me?

Check out what I've found this week.  Click on the picture for more information.

I would win the Mom of the Year Award for making this for my boys.  I can see my oldest catapulting this into my younger son's mouth.  Both boys would be ecstatic!



Bruschetta Chicken Bake - I've made something similar and it was delicious.  Now that it is cooler, I will be adding this to my menu plan.

This blog has a wealth of flower pot ideas!  I love this one with the polkadots and chalkboard paint.

I've started pinning baby doll clothes.  I know I will need these in the future for Anna.  She already loves her baby dolls and I know she will want clothes for them all in the future.

My obsession for Candy Corn would look precious on Anna.  Time to get sewing!


What a cute dip idea for Thanksgiving!  I think my kids would just enjoy eating it in order to destroy the turkey.

This is a fantastic idea for kids and Christmas!  I will be making this for my kids.  I can't wait to see the picture of an Ipad under my son's name.  He can keep dreaming!  It is on my dream list too, child!
(note: no picture source)


If you were featured, we would love for you to grab our button!




Don't forget if you would like an invite to Pinterest, just email me oursevendwarfs@gmail.com


Happy Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back