Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week 10/27

I have some great picks for your today.  Enjoy!

Click on the picture for more information.

I love how Sew Kate Sew transformed this sweatshirt into a really cute jacket.  I recently saw something like this on Etsy for $80.  I know I wouldn't pay that, but I would definitely try this tutorial!



A beautiful canvas with lights.  A great decor element.

Honeybun Cake - This looks delicious!

Candy Corn Wreath - Y'all know how much I love Candy Corn.

A Gap knock-off knitted cowl

Cider-Glazed Chicken with Browned Butter-Pecan Glaze

Turkey Cookies - my kids would love these! (me too)

If you were featured, we would love for you to grab our button!




Don't forget if you would like an invite to Pinterest, just email me oursevendwarfs@gmail.com


Happy Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back