Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yellow Angry Bird Costume

Halloween is just one day away!  I wanted to share the costume I made for my oldest son, Ryan.    Since his first idea of dressing up like Phineas & Ferb with his little brother failed (his brother is Scooby Doo) he had to go in another direction.  Ryan loves playing Angry Birds.  He asked me if he could then be an Angry Bird.  I thought this was a great idea.

I showed Ryan some pictures of costumes, mainly the Red Angry Bird, and I was promptly told that the Red Angry Bird wasn't very fast.  He wanted to be the Yellow Angry Bird as it is super fast!


I went to my go to source for finding tutorials - Pinterest.  (I really should be compensated for how much I push it.  I just love it and I've found so many great ideas and recipes on it.)  I found a bunch of pictures for various types of Angry Birds, but one in particular was the best. Dragonfly Designs wrote a tutorial on all the different Angry Birds for their family costumes.  If you are interested in making anything Angry Birds in the future, I suggest you follow this tutorial.

Here is Ryan sporting his costume.

What is really nice about this costume is he can wear just about anything underneath it.  He can wear shorts or jeans depending on the weather.  He loves his costume.  We went to a Trunk or Treat last night and everyone commented, "Hey look it is an Angry bird, cute!"  Ryan was beaming as he yelled "Weeeeee."  He tried to convince his little brother to be a pig, but I think that was just so he could beat up on him some more.

Did you make a costume for Halloween this year?  If so, what was it?  Feel free to provide a link so we can all get more ideas.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back