Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yoda Hat

About a month ago, my friend Amy B asked me to make her son a Yoda Hat.  I had never made a Yoda Hat and frankly had to refresh myself with Yoda.  Sorry to all you Star Wars fans!

After researching Yoda, I came up with this hat.  Check out this cute little man, Dexter.  Amy made the rest of the costume and he is just too precious.




Below is a closeup of the hat.

I love making hats for my friends and their little ones.  They give me much more ideas than I can come up with on my own.  I can't wait to see what hats I will be making for next Halloween!

Do you want a hat for yourself or for a loved one?  Get ready, the Etsy shop will be opening in the next couple days!  I just needed an extra day or two to write up all the listings!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back