Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Them Roots Give Them Wings

I love the quote, "Give them roots and give them wings." My mom says it all the time.

I needed something to go about the bulletin board in our craft room. I took a 54"x6" piece of 1/4" birch plywood and painted it with black chalkboard paint. I planned on painting words on with white paint to make it look like a chalkboard but changed my mind and decided to use vinyl.

I used white vinyl for "give them"  and chose the font: Tiranti Solid LET.
I used tan vinyl for "roots" and used the font: Oh Photo Shoot.
I used light blue vinyl for "wings" and used the font: Waterfalls.

I really like how it turned out and think it finishes of the bulletin board space nicely.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back