Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week 11/16

I'm sorry I didn't get to post any Pinterest Picks last week.  I had too much on my plate.  Of course I was still pinning, but I didn't have time to share some on here.  Hopefully, tonights will make up for the delay! (click picture for more details)

If Y'all ever wonder how I get anything accomplished, it is because I follow this motto except, I just take a nap everyday!  Some people function on caffeine, I function on naps!



Gorgeous Ruffled Tree Skirt - I am loving ruffles these days!

Who knew that Chicken Salad could get even better?

I'll be adding this precious puppy dog hat to my Etsy Shop.  I am sure my sister has already pinned it to her board of things she wants me to make (have you seen that? It is on my list of boards).

Angel Chicken for the Slow Cooker - mushrooms and chicken, YUM!

I typically hate to knit as it takes so long, but I will be breaking out my needles for this Gap knock off.  It is a gem and a free pattern!

Adorable minky baby blanket tutorial - I think I want an adult version.  Why save all the good soft stuff for babies.


If you were featured, we would love for you to grab our button!




Don't forget if you would like an invite to Pinterest, just email me oursevendwarfs@gmail.com


Happy Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back