Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Snowball Hat with Earflaps

I've been making some new hats lately and wanted to share them with you.  We've had a few cool days here in Georgia, even though last week it was close to 80 degrees!

I wanted to make my kids a cute earflap hat to keep them warm while we do some holiday activities outdoors.  I love the little snowball that is multi-colored on top as well.



 Here are the my boys sporting their Royal Blue and white hats.  I am so proud of my little Kentucky Fans!

 Ryan loves his hat.  My Dad had the idea that I should stitch UK into the front of the hat.  I might do that and have a listing for sports earflap hats in my shop.

Evan is always a ham for the camera.  I think the boys like the strings on the side as it gives them something to pull on!

Here is my sweet Anna in the hot pink and ivory hat that I made her.

I've listed the earflap hat in my shop and will be adding the blue colored one as more reference colors.  

Here are the formal pictures that I have taken of the hat.


What do you think of the hats?  Do you like the sports theme idea with the team name stitched on possibly?  I would love your feedback.  

Please let me know if there is something you think I should list in my shop that I don't already have listed.  I only do custom orders and I am always willing to try out new things.  If you see something and would like me to make something similar or with changes, just let me picture!  Here is the address to my shop:  jillysboutique.etsy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back