Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Favorite Sign!

This is a sign I made for our friend Samy's 5th birthday. I varied the fonts and colors to really make a statement.  Samy's mom calls Samy, "Samy Sunshine".  (Samy's middle name is Rae, so she's a ray of sunshine, get it?)

When we reflect on things we create, we usually would make changes. The only thing I would change about this sign is using a much lighter stain when I distressed it.  The stain really took away some of the brightness, in the colors, I would have liked to keep.  Honestly though, I still love the sign and hope to make many more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back