Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Adorable Toddler Boots

While perusing Pinterest, a reoccurring pin kept showing up for an adorable boot pattern.  Since it is obviously popular on Pinterest, I thought it might be a good addition to my shop as well.  Even if no one buys them, I know my sweet Anna will look precious in them.

Since most of Anna's clothes have hot pink in them, I knew hot pink was the best color choice.  Every girl can use a bit of hot pink, right?
 I wish there was an adult version of these, just for lounging around the house.  Just because you are being lazy doesn't mean you shouldn't look cute too!

Here is a picture of the outer sides so you can see the buttons.  You can find the pattern here.

I really like these boots as they are too girly.  You can do them in a boy color and a little man would look equally adorable in them.

The boots can be made in sizes 12 months, 18 months, 2 years and 3 years.  I will be listing these in my shop in the next few days.

If you loved these boots, you will love another pair that I will be showing off in a few weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back