Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Child's Owl Purse

I have been one busy gal lately.  I am surprised my hands haven't given up on me!  I have tons of crafts to share with you over the next couple weeks. I lost my mind and decided to make handmade gifts for Christmas.  That isn't a bad idea, I just didn't start until after Thanksgiving (VERY BAD IDEA)!  I think if I start now for next Christmas, I might get to enjoy the holiday season.

Today, I have something precious to share with you.  Cute little owl purses for that special little girl in your life.

This is the first one I made for a friend's daughter on her birthday.  I sent a picture of it to my sister and she requested one for a little girl she works with.


I wanted to show off some different colors so I had to make Anna one as well.  She is a girly girl through and through.  She can't have enough baby dolls and purses.  I know that makes her Aunt Dana very happy!

I will be selling these in my etsy shop.  There are many choices for colors and you aren't limited to these.


I am adding lots of new items over the next couple of weeks.  Please go check them out. I will even have some Valentine additions. I love suggestions for products as well.  If you want to keep up-to-date with all my listings and be the first to know about new products, please like my shop on Facebook.

I found the pattern for the cute owl purses from Angels Chest Boutique.  She has amazing patterns that have a picture to go with almost every step.  I love that.  If you stop by, please tell her I sent you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back