Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Top 10 Crafts of 2011

I hope you enjoyed some of our Top 10 Crafts and Top Ten Recipes.  I wanted to share some more!

After I (Jill) posted the previous crafts list, I chatted with Shannon and realized that none of her crafts were highlighted. Shannon has made some amazing crafts this last year and I wanted to make sure you didn't miss them!  Some of mine (Jill) made it to the top only because I participated in more linky parties this last year.  That is the only reason mine showed up as the top 10.

Therefore, I put together Shannon's Top 10!  Go visit them if you missed them the first time around.  They are great!




Number 10


Number 9

Number 8

Number 7

Number 6

Number 5

Number 4

Number 3

Number 2

Number 1

Teacher Treat Jars


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back