Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Perry the Platypus Hat

My kids love the show Phineas and Ferb.  To be honest, my husband and I equally enjoy it.  The humor in the show isn't crude or adult humor that you later have to explain.  It is just plain funny.  I also love a show that incorporates singing and dancing as it makes it that much more fun to watch!

Shannon and our friend Amy had a joint birthday party for their kiddos a couple of weeks ago.  I made both Quentin and Mariella a hat for their birthday.  Quentin loves Perry the Platypus (which is from Phineas and Ferb) and he is talented enough to make Perry's signature sound.  I asked Shannon if she had any ideas for Quentin and she mentioned a Perry hat.  I thought it was a fantastic idea and would be a great addition to my shop.

Check out Perry the Platypus!


Evan was so kind to model again for me.  Since this was a present, I couldn't get a picture of the recipient.  Hopefully, I can get a picture from amy of her little man enjoying his hat.

Evan was happy to give a full headshot where he didn't have to smile.

This is the full view of the hat.


If you are interested in this hat or other hats that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my  products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page.  I plan to do a giveaway soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back