Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Minnie Mouse Hat

I've had making a Minnie and Mickey hat on my to do list for quite awhile.  There are so many Disney fans that I knew it would be a hit.

Shannon recently had a birthday for Mariella and it was Minnie Mouse themed.  I asked her what she would like me to make Mariella and she mentioned a Minnie Mouse hat.  I sent her some pictures of sample hats that I had seen before and we pieced together her favorite version of them all.

Here is Minnie Mouse....



Here is my sweet Anna modeling the Minnie Mouse Hat.  It is made for a 3 year old so the hat is too large for her.  I will have to get a picture of Mariella from Shannon.
I think the hat turned out really nice.  Next time, I think I will put the ears and bow more forward on the hat to show up better. Having them centered on the hat puts them too far back when the hat is actually on the child's head.  Other than that, I love how it looks!

 This is a full length shot of the entire hat.

 This is what the hat looks like from behind.

I like that you can get a good shot of the bow and ears from the side as well.


If you are interested in this hat or other hats that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my  products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page.  I plan to do a giveaway soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back