Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little Boy Booties

Recently, I made a pair of adorable little boy booties and a hat for a friend who was pregnant.  She has since had her sweet little man.  Yesterday, I got a picture of her son in the hat I made and the little booties.  Oh he is just precious!  I also love that he is sporting the items I made him.

Isn't he just a doll?

I am so thankful that Stephanie shared this photo with me as I didn't get a picture of the hat as I made it in the car on the way to see her and my best friend Laura.  I am happy that the beanie was such a good fit.  The beanie that I made is called the Basic Beanie and you can find the pattern from RAKJ Patterns.

I was able to get a close up picture of the little boy booties.

This was the first time that I've made this pattern and I really liked them.  These booties are called the Button Loafer Booties. You can find the pattern from Unwind Patterns.  I will definitely be making more of these cute little gems for all the boy babies out there.  Poor boys, they don't get near as much cute things as the gals do!  I will also be adding these to my shop later this week.

If you are interested in any of the items that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page.  I plan to do a giveaway soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back