Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Monogrammed bag

I think everyone needs a personalized bag.  Teachers can't have enough bags for all the things they are working on.  For those of you who have been around awhile, you might remember the tutorial I did for these monogrammed totes, last year.


I find these totes so easy to do and it makes a really nice gift.  I was bummed this year that I couldn't find the white tote bags.  I had to do the cream color.  It worked but it just didn't look as nice.
 I must have rushed this one a bit as some of my paint bled through on the L.  I think I had a little bit too much on my plate this week.


Ryan was proud to take his teacher a nice bag that was filled with coloring book for the class.  He was excited to get to color with his friends.  Today is the last day for Teacher Appreciation.  I will share with you all that I sent with Ryan tomorrow.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back