Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Personalized Hand Sanitizer

A couple of weeks ago Shannon had a bunch of people over for a craft night.  It was a ton of fun to work on some teacher appreciation crafts with a group of ladies.  I think I might start that in the fall after my  move to Ohio.

One of the items that we made was a personalized hand sanitizer.  I've had this on my list to make for a long time, but just never got around to do it.  Thanks to Shannon, I got it made.




 It is a bit hard to see but I was rushed to get a picture.  I love the polkdots!  I like it so much, I think I will make myself one for the car!

Every child brought a birthday card for the teacher so she would feel special this summer when her birthday arrives.  Ryan has loved spoiling his teacher this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute and a clever project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! There are many versions in blogland. You can personalize these in just about any way! ~Jill

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back